Data protection declaration from Troido GmbH
We, Troido GmbH, appreciate the trust you have placed in us by using our website. We would like to live up to this trust with a high quality offer and at the same time by taking the protection of your data that you trust us very seriously.
This data protection declaration explains in the following how we process your personal data, i.e. collect, record, use, disclose, transmit and save. You can be certain that the security and confidentiality of your data have top priority at Troido GmbH, especially in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Furthermore, the declaration also describes the relationship between your data and the selected healthcare providers, hospitals and doctors with whom you can contact to make appointments.
Responsible for data processing
With regard to data that you enter or leave behind when navigating on our website, the responsible body is:
Volmerswerther Str. 80-86
legally represented by managing director: Miroslav Simudvarac
Registered in the commercial register of the Düsseldorf Local Court under HRB 67251
VAT ID: DE275721620
Tel: +49 211 30 03 68 67
Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Many of the functions on our website can be used without the processing of personal data. (According to Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR, “personal data” is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person).
As part of the comfortable use of our homepage, Troido GmbH can process personal data from you, the user:
- To basically enable you to navigate our website (connection data and your use of our website)
- To enable you to navigate our website more easily and conveniently (usage data; browser version, type and version of the hardware you are using, e.g. mobile device or PC / Mac; your login data, if applicable)
- To prevent internet fraud and to ensure our system and data security (IP address used, type of hardware used, possibly encrypted passwords)
The legal basis for the collection of the data mentioned is:
- Provision of our services for users, identification, control of the authorization to access the offer (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in ensuring the best quality of our services and in improving the operation of our website and our application (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR).
- the consent of the user, insofar as this is required under applicable law, in particular with regard to cookies (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
Duration of storage
If no express storage period is specified when collecting or consenting to this, your personal data will be deleted as long as they are no longer required to fulfill the purpose of storage, unless statutory retention requirements prevent deletion.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you have the following rights vis-à-vis Troido GmbH in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- Right to information about the type, scope and purpose of data processing (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to correct incorrect personal data
(Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR)
- If the purpose is no longer applicable or the consent is withdrawn, the right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of data processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR)
You also have the right to lodge a complaint against data processing at the competent authority at the headquarters of Troido GmbH: State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Postfach 200444, 4102 Düsseldorf.
No transfer of personal data
Troido GmbH does not pass on any personal data to third parties without the consent or legal basis mentioned in this declaration.
Links to other websites
The offer also contains links to third-party websites, the content of which Troido GmbH has no influence on and therefore cannot accept any liability for this third-party content.
As the controller, Troido GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection possible for personal data processed via this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone.
Troido GmbH takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unlawful destruction, use or modification as well as unauthorized disclosure.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.